"May you be blessed into usefulness." Dalai Lama
I am heading out tonight to my last show of the 2007 year. This has been a year of self-healing. A year of broken spirits because I knew I was loosing one of the people closest to my heart. A year of learning compassion and love. I try to be kinder and more patient to people who had previously irritated me. It has been a year that my creativeness has slipped into a darker corner. I have not let myself play, laugh or enjoy myself for so long. I want out of this place.
I proclaim 2008 to be:
- A year of mental and physical healing for myself and my family. Especially for Rosey.
- A year of healing and help for my son Eric. And a GOOD JOB.
- A year where my creativeness is maxed!!
- A year where my creative visualization will finally come through.
- A year where my friends and I will embark on some creative paths together.
- A year where I can, and will, make a difference for other people by using my creativity.
- A year where I intend to live fully.
- A year where money is not a trauma to anyone in my family.
- A year of new attitudes and leaps of faith.
- A year of sharing my life with my friends as much as I can, to help heal myself, and hopefully help them, too.
- A year to be grateful for each minute. And letting go of the guilt of still being here, while my brother is not. And at the same time, keeping his memory alive as much as I can.
- A year of love, faith, and hope.